THE CLIMATE KELPIE BLOG: Climate Champion program a Eureka Prize finalist
Posted by eConnect on 8th November 2011
Congratulations to our 34 farmers and all the scientists and researchers who together have made this wonderful achievement possible!
- Old dog, new tricks – new look Climate Kelpie website unveiled at Cotton Conference
- Meet the Expert – Alister Hawksford, BoM
- Meet the expert – Neil Cliffe, Queensland Department of Agriculture and Fisheries
- Meet the expert – Graeme Anderson, Agriculture Victoria
- Meet the expert – Jon Welsh, CottonInfo
- Meet the Expert – Dale Grey, Agriculture Victoria
- Meet the expert – Meredith Guthrie, DPIRD
- How to use the CliMate app
- December 2017 mega storm, observed outcomes
- 2017/18 summer second hottest on record
- How to read an SST Anomaly map: El Niño and La Niña, Indian Ocean Dipole
- Learning from the past, looking to the future
- Seasonal climate forecasting and its use in farm decision making
- Pacific Ocean temperatures and its effect on Australian climate
- April workshops: Climate in the Top End
- ClimateDog animations go national
- Can advances in mid-term weather forecasts reduce emissions from nitrogen fertiliser?
- Increasing POAMA’s seasonal forecast value
- We’re looking for a National Coordinator
- National climate dogs let off the leash!